Bus conductor in Ryan case released on bail

Bus conductor in Ryan case released on bail

Bus conductor in Ryan case released on bail

The school bus conductor Ashok Kumar who recently got bail, has broken his silence in connection with murdering a Class 2 student of Ryan International School in Gurugram and alleged that he was tortured by the Gurgaon cops to confess killing of Pradyuman Thakur.

Speaking to the news agency, the wife also said, "Police beat him (Kumar) up, hung him upside down, tortured him and even sedated him to make him confess".

Ashok Kumar has also said that he was drugged so that the policemen could get a confession from him without his consent.

His wife further said Ashok had no idea that the police and the authorities will aim him on the basis of that. It seems more information about the case will be made available soon, as the authorities take charge of the situation.

A Gurugram-based district court had granted him bail on Tuesday.

Pradyuman was found in a pool of blood with his throat slit inside his school, Ryan International in Gurgaon. "The police told him it's a small case and they will cover it accordingly".

She also said, Ashok said her that a madam ordered him to carry on the body (Pradyuman's body) in the vehicle and that he just helped.

He was accompanied by his lawyer Mohit Verma and family members.

The CBI was asked to submit the status report in the court after arguments by all parties on November 20, and the judge had reserved the decision for Tuesday.

In court, the CBI said as the investigation is still underway, and nobody has been given a clean chit. His lawyeer had said that he was given benefit of doubt since there were a lot of differences between the findings of the CBI and the Haryana Police.

The case was later transferred to the CBI, which eventually found that a senior student of the school committed the crime in a bid to "postpone the examination and parent-teachers meet".

Varun Thakur, the father of the victim, has moved the Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) requesting the 16-year-old accused be treated as an adult during trial.

Related news